Pages

Living in the country and on a small Farm is a great way of life. I love it!

We have horses, a few cattle, dogs, and cats.

There is always something to do, we spend a lot of time outside. So sit back and enjoy the view " From My Front Porch"

Monday, July 22, 2013

Our Very Own Hali, Miss Rodeo Idaho 2014!!!!

Hali Stutzman and her mom Laura Stutzman














"Last week I made a statement saying “I could talk her all up trying to make a stranger see the person I know her to be, but I’m going to sit back and let her hard work and dedication she has put towards making her dreams come true do all the talking this time.” and Hali Stutzman  – Miss  Gooding Pro Rodeo 2013 did just that as she was a force to be reckoned with at the Miss Rodeo Idaho competition as she went against some of the toughest competition I've seen yet. Now as Miss Rodeo Idaho 2014 elect, the work has just begun for Hali who has dedicated the largest portion of her time to being the best ambassador for the sport of rodeo as she can possibly manage and the support she receives over the next year and a half from her team is even more important as a new level of responsibility has been placed into her hands. Congratulations to one of my dearest friends. I can’t wait to see where this road leads you!"

Laura Stutzman